Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Busy, Busy Book Week

There's a lot of exciting stuff going on this week.

I just finished a facelift on the cover for Shadow on the Moon and uploaded it yesterday but as of now it still isn't up. I design and produce my own covers mostly and this book was one of my first. My Photoshop skills weren't all that good, but I got a little training and I'm getting better. And, I'm releasing a print version of all my novels, starting with Shadow on the Moon. Since that required redesign I thought this was a good time to clean the covers up. Shadow on the Wolf is next, in fact the cover is half done.

The Dragon Hour is going free for the first time today (6/19) for one day only and won't go free again this year. If you're a Kindle reader you can download until around midnight. After that the price reverts to $3.99.The book is about a gang of C-list mob members who attempt to rob an armored car but are discovered by the A-listers. In their attempt to escape the robbers enter a time bubble with the A-listers hot on their heels.  Inside is a Scottish kingdom lost in time, a beautiful Countess, and a half-mad scientist. And something even more dangerous terrorizes the people at dusk, but what they don't realize is that the intruders are even worse. Currently available at amazon.com/author/connieflynn

HD THOMSONLast, and a really big deal, I'm participating a Bella Media Management blog hop beginning June 20, which would be tomorrow. What's a blog hop, you may ask. Let me explain. It's a multi-day event, this one goes four days until June 23. A large group of authors sign up to be linked and visit each others blogs and invite their friends and acquaintances to also visit.

Our theme this time is Hot & Deadly. Participating authors write either paranormal or suspense thrillers or both. We'll be offering random drawings throughout the event. Some for gift cards, others for print book, and yet others will offer eBooks or swag. There is a grand prize is a $53.50 Barnes & Noble gift card. The rules will be posted here on Thursday but I am including the list of participating authors so you can check out your favs and get to know some new authors.

In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your week. A free book, a chance to win more free books and a $53.50 gift card. It doesn't get any better than that. Well . . . maybe it does but it still way better than nothing. Watch for my tweets.

Till later,
—Connie



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome