Monday, June 10, 2013

Morning Observation #5

Handsome Cat

Technically it's afternoon but I saw this picture this morning. i have nothing against the Donald other than that he's a chauvinist,  but not the only one, and this is so perfect and so funny I had to spread  the joy.

That's pretty much all for today except to point out the Hot and Deadly Blog Hop badge on the right hand side of this blog. I'm participating and there are tons of giveaways with a grand prize being a $50 B&N gift card. All you have to do is come to some of the listed blogs and leave a comment and you're eligible for the prizes.

If you are a paranormal or romantic suspense author with an active blog and you'd like to participate, click on the link below the badge. Registration closes on June 15.

Meanwhile, time for another laugh. I don't know . . . I think Donald Trump has never looked better. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome