Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Kindle Countdown Begins -- THE DRAGON HOUR 99c Day

 Amazon has offered a new promotional venue for Kindle authors, one that is used quite frequently for the non-book products they offer. As the blog title suggests, it's called Kindle Countdown.

I've signed up THE DRAGON HOUR, currently selling for $2.99, for a countdown. What that means is that for today only you can  buy THE DRAGON HOUR FOR 99c. If you miss today, no worries, tomorrow it will be available for $1.99. But after that,  it returns to its regular price.

It is, as the title suggest, a countdown and a good opportunity for me to give you a deal that wouldn't otherwise be available. THE DRAGON HOUR has been on the timetravel bestseller list off and on for over three months and has a 4.3 review rating.

Click Here to Buy
Here are comments from a couple of Amazon reviewers. For more, click on the cover caption.

 ". . . caught my attention. I was not sure it would get my interest but it did more than that. It was fantastic!!!"
--Andrea

"Many surprises throughout the story kept me engrossed and left me wanting more from this author."
--Debbie

So I hope you find this bargain worthwhile and I'd love to see your name on the reviewers list for THE DRAGON HOUR's Amazon page.

Till later,
--Connie

To Connie Flynn Site

Facebook Author Page
Twitter
Email
Subscribe to Newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome